Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey all. I've decided to register an account after playing on the Tactical Gamer server for a couple of weeks. It is by far the most enjoyable server I have played on in a long time. I'm also finding I'm earning points much faster than anywhere else.

Great server guys, I'll be sticking around for a while.

Re: Hello

Hey biz! I am not sure what points you are referring to. Anyways, I'm sure you'll find your stay here enjoyable. Make yourself at home and be sure to read 2142 and TG's SOPs.

Comment

I should have clarified what I meant; Battlefield 2142 teamwork and squad points.

Then again, points aren't everything.
      Last edited by bizology; 10-13-2007, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Give this man an A. He has latched on to one of the core values of TG that takes most people ages to get. (especially the 2142 side of things where the issue of points is brought up about once a week). Welcome to the community Biz!

Comment

Thanks.

I really do enjoy the aspect of team play. It makes the game much more fun and involving and to me that what playing a game should be.

It's much more satisfying getting together in a group and making a difference in a game than Rambo-ing, getting a ton of kills, yet still losing the match. Unfortunately this is pretty much the norm in the Battlefield series and it makes the game boring at times.

However Tactical Gamer has made things interesting again for me.

Comment

I could not agree with you more Biz! Welcome to the TG community. Also, do not be afraid to check out the IHS (In House Squads).We have many awesome squads to add to the team playing experience!
            Caio.
            sigpic
            *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X