New

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New

I have played on the Tactical Gamer server in BF2142, and liked it a lot.

Today is my first time on the site and I did not know it was this involved, and I am glad it is. I would like to be more involved with the teams, and go to TGU.

I would like to know when are the best times to play, and if there is a titan server as well. I have only seen the conquest one but will look for more tonight.

Re: New

Welcome, enjoy your stay! I don't play BF2142, but you may want to point any questions you have to that particular subforum here if you haven't already.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Yea...I know what you mean man. You kinda get suckered into TG. I remember it well...

It was a clear winter day in 2005, and I was making snow angles with my playmates. The birds were churping and the chipmunks were out and about. Then Apo came in a blacked out Chevy Conversion van and promised me candy if I went in. Well, as most of you know, I cannot turn down candy and agreed. The rest of the day was a blur and I really don't remember much. But couldn't be happier here.

I think that you will find it very welcoming here and you will meet some great people. Might I suggest you try out Project Reality if you have BF2. If you don't, I suggest you get it asap and download the mod:)

If you need anything whatsoever, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Dirt
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

If you're into BF2 then give POE a try as well. Many people here say that it is what vanilla BF2 should have been. It's a great game with the most awesome admins ever, especially LuckyShot.
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X