finally a reason to have a PSP...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally a reason to have a PSP...

Had a PSP since they came out, but probably only bought 3 games for the thing and played a total of 5 hours with it... but picked up SWAT yesterday for the PSP, pretty cool... a cross between SWAT 4 (even has the same sound waves and stuff) and the old top down SWAT game (2 I think)...

a 3/4 top view tactical shooter and pretty cool...
    http://www.swatpsp.com/us/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: finally a reason to have a PSP...

Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception is pretty good as well, and so is SOCOM US Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo. Apparently theres a GRAW2 PSP game out, but i'm not sure. SWAT looks pretty good though, a bit like Rainbow 6 Vegas.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Re: finally a reason to have a PSP...

I bought a psp a couple of years ago when one of the only FPS games available was syphon filter(?), which I wasn't fond of and didn't buy. I hardly played it and subsequently sold it. Now, however, I've noticed how much more games are available since I gave it up. The Ace Combat game looked pretty good as well as GRAW2 (at least on the cover). I'm curious aboud how the FPS games actually look and feel in game? Is the joystick your gunsites or do you have to use your pad? Is it all auto targeting? I'm considering buying another. Other interesting looking games are Call of Duty, Rainbow 6, Staw Wars and D&D tactics.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X