OCC News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCC News

Just watched OCC on TLC and Vinny the best fab on that show left OCC for good didnt no why then i found there fan site , and i guess he was unhappy for awhile :

Vin and Cody have left OCC.

Vin has been gone for approx a month and Cody not long after that.

Vin has found a bldg that he and Cody are fixing up and he is starting his own bike shop. Cody will be working for him.

As most of you know, Vin has kept in touch with me off and on for all this time that I've been doing this site. He called me twice about this, the last being last nite. So yes it's true.

He said Vanessa will be on the show this week and that he was there for this bike and the one after that. So he finished the season. He is not on the next season which they've already been filming - however Cody did make it onto the first of the next season. i think Vin said he would be on the first show of the season and maybe part of the next one (can't remember specifically).

He sounds EXTREMELY relieved and he is very happy and sounds like the old Vin. As far as details about them leaving, I'll leave that up to Vin as he didn't say one way or another what to say about that.

He did say once he got the shop going and settled in that he would still be going to bike shows, etc. So he'll still be out there. :)

I know we will all miss him on the show. But if you haven't noticed (I don't know how anyone couldn't) he hasn't seemed happy on there for quite awhile. And he's very happy about this change, whatever may come. And I for one, wish him the best and I'm glad he and his family are happy.
    http://groups.msn.com/OCCOrangeCount...44175340494086

Re: OCC News

que?

Comment

that sucks.. he was the only guy on the show that wasn't annoying (that I could picture hanging out with voluntarily)... wonder what they're gonna do in the show, as this changes the dynamic a LOT.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
        that sucks.. he was the only guy on the show that wasn't annoying (that I could picture hanging out with voluntarily)... wonder what they're gonna do in the show, as this changes the dynamic a LOT.
        drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight!
        HEY!
        drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight!
        HEY!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X