Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good vs Evil

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...3&sportCat=nfl

Does anyone else thing Greg Easterbrook is a total donkey? I can only assume he's doing this for ratings... the Jerry Springer Show of sports columns? He can't actually believe that crap can he?

Re: Good vs Evil

That thread title got me all excited.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I usually find myself nodding in agreement when I read his column each Tuesday but this weeks article was way off. He definitely stretched it thin making the good vs evil comparisons between the two teams especially along the Manning vs Brady lines. Easterbrook needs to give the whole Patriots are cheaters rant a rest.

Comment

I read this piece after Dale & Holly on WEEI ranted about it. Can't say I agreed with it or liked it but Estebrook isn't alone in his logic. I think there is a stong anti Patriots undercurrent among many many NFL fans are really ticked off at the whole spygate thing from earlier this year. Here in Patriots Nation that's of course an absurd comment but it's an idea that has alot of momentum outside of New Englad.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

meh, evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb.

Comment

Here's my interpretation:

Good

Evil

|TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
              there is a stong anti Patriots undercurrent among many many NFL fans
              They just don't know the glory of being on the right side.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Clearly they are Terrorist fans and must be added to the list.

/As soon as the war started I mused it'd be suspicious if the Patriots suddenly started winning a lot of football games.
                //Being right is creepy sometimes.

Comment

No offense, Whiskey, but I really think the less hits a prick like Easterbrook gets, the better. The exposure is what vermin like him are after, and every click on his article supports that. The sad thing is that the average fan often believes the crap written by dingbats like this, even when the supposed facts are nothing more than rumour, inuendo or blatant lies.

Comment

It has been a long time since I read his column. Now I remember why.

I suppose from a marketing standpoint it makes sense. A battle of good vs evil is much more sexy than two stand up teams facing eachother in an honorable battle of wills (yawn).

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Had NOTHING to do with this. Talk to my secretary of Eeevil for details.
                      sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...