Greetings from Jeg Humil

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Jeg Humil

Hello to all. Just recently found this place after talking to Gambit7. We got in touch after some like-minded posts on the Tabula Rasa beta message boards....and he told me about this place. I looked at it briefly a month or so ago and just revisited it.

Just want to say that this looks like a GREAT community. I've always wanted to find some mature people to play games with when my real-life friends arent interested in the game games as I (or if they're just being stupid, heh). This place is kind of like a dream come true. If I had discovered it 4 years ago, my gaming time would have tripled and I'd probably still be a single guy. :)

Anyway here's the games I've been into in recent years that would apply to this community, and the names I used where I remember them (in case anyone out there knows me)

Ultime Online (1999 - 2005). Name: JEG on Chesapeake Server
    In UO i ran a player run town that was part PvP and part light-roleplay. I essentially "beat the game" because I did just about everything there was to do, and got tired of them "dumbing down" the game.

Battlefield 1942, Vietname, BF2, BF:2142. Names: Craze, Major_Craze, Prellot
    I loved this whole series, especially vietnam and BF2. I played them A LOT. (at least by my standards). I liked BF2142, but it seemed to get old. Lots of the same thing over and over: Take ejector pod to any place on the map....then kill stuff...repeat.

SWAT 3
    Yes, Swat 3...i never played swat 4 for some reason, I think real life just got in the way.

Myth, Myth 2 Name: TooMuchLemonade
    I only mention these because they were some of the BEST tactical games in my opinion. Quick and endlessly replayable. No teams were available, but just great head-on tactics.

Other games I'm into:
    Galactic Civilizations 2 (Turn Based Strategy)
    C&C Series
    -=-= Warlords BattleCry 2 & 3 =-=- (excellent RTS)
    Unreal Tournament (mostly the original, 2003 was too "shoot-em-up")
    Various passing puzzle game addictions

Re: Greetings from Jeg Humil

Jeg!! Sup man... welcome to TG. Your life will never be the same now my friend. If you value your marriage, leave now.. j/k No really, your wife is a gamer right?? j/k :)

Comment

Re: Greetings from Jeg Humil

Originally posted by Humil View Post
      Myth, Myth 2 Name: TooMuchLemonade
      I only mention these because they were some of the BEST tactical games in my opinion. Quick and endlessly replayable. No teams were available, but just great head-on tactics.
      I was a god among men in those games. Well, a Prince really. Hey I had the crown for a few weeks. Get off me. It's mine *releases the ghouls*

I loved those games. The Army TC for Myth 2 was sweet too. Welcome to TG at any rate. If I ever find my PC version of Myth 2, I challenge you!
      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X