No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas. (C&C FPS)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas. (C&C FPS)

I probably should have put this in the FPS board but I want it to reach the largest audience.

Santa Custom has brought an early Christmas present to all the good boys and girls of TG.

This is a stand alone total conversion of Command and Conquer Renegade. While Renegade focused on the original Tiberium Dawn setting this one moves it the Soviet vs Allies of the first Red Alert.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

Re: Merry Christmas. (C&C FPS)

I used to LOVE renegade. Played that for frigging hours. This is a mod? Or a stand-alone?

Edit- I'm a fool, it says stand alone. I just installed. I am working on something for my wedding right now, but I'll try it later if I can. The menu interface looks familiar. :)
    Last edited by Evo<^|SiNz|^>; 10-27-2007, 03:46 PM.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: Merry Christmas. (C&amp;C FPS)

Ooooh! Renegade was pretty good. A stand-alone, sounds good!
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed