Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooky 4 Halloween

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/200...s-kids-in.html

Apparently theres a haunted swing set that pushes itself. It'd be spooky if little kids didn't still play there.

Google it and you'll find a few more articles linked to established news sources.
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: Spooky 4 Halloween

My money is that the same thing that is blowing around the red jacketed persons hair is also pushing the swings.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Theres alot more stuff about this if you poke around google. Other videos other days etc. Just fun thing for halloween, I wouldn't go as far as saying its been validated.
      |TG|Switch

Better known as:

Comment

The wind maybe? Somehow I'm not convinced.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Shot View Post
          My money is that the same thing that is blowing around the red jacketed persons hair is also pushing the swings.

Lucky Shot
          That would make sense if all three swings were swinging, but how do you explain just the one? Rusty chains? The middle swing's links are oiled?
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Lucky Shot
            How is the wind strong enough to blow that one swing so hard... yet leave the other two almost motionless... Im not validating it either but damn.. it cant be wind or the other two would be moving as well... plus the swing picks up momentum even when you cant hear much wind on the mic or see it in people's hair... very strange indeed.
            Dizlor

Comment

I think we should send unbaptised children to play at that play ground, then see if they start puking pea soup.
              |TG|Switch

Better known as:

Comment

Creepy as hell. I think the wind was blowing the outer ones for awhile, but then the camera angle changed, and they stopped. The middle one really started swinging, and it was swaying side to side a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                  That would make sense if all three swings were swinging, but how do you explain just the one? Rusty chains? The middle swing's links are oiled?
                  Wind can affect items in odd ways. Have you ever seen video of the Tacoma Narrows bridge weaving in high winds? The winds at the right speed caused the bridge to dance. The same winds struck other bridges, however this is the one that react. So go with whatever answer resonates with you.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxTZ446tbzE[/media]

Lucky Shot

Comment

Wind can affect items in odd ways. Have you ever seen video of the Tacoma Narrows bridge weaving in high winds? The winds at the right speed caused the bridge to dance. The same winds struck other bridges, however this is the one that react. So go with whatever answer resonates with you.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxTZ446tbzE[/media]

Lucky Shot
                    ahh.. but were the other bridges seemingly identical to the one dancing around ? and were those other bridges 15 inches from it ?
                    Dizlor

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                      ahh.. but were the other bridges seemingly identical to the one dancing around ? and were those other bridges 15 inches from it ?
                      So go with Ghosts then if you feel that the video clearly showed ghosts pushing that swing. I'll stubbornly stick to the wind catching one swing and for reasons unshown not hitting the other two. All it takes is a small difference in the shape for the wind to catch in the swing to push it.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Originally posted by Gogeta View Post
                        Exactly. I'm assuming the other swings were made of the same materials and they're obviously of the same design and are evidently being exposed to the same environment.

Looks weird to me...
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

I'm not convinced it was wind or ghosts. Probably because I have not seen ghosts and it doesn't make sense for the wind to pick the middle swing instead of the other two.
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                            I'm not convinced it was wind or ghosts. Probably because I have not seen ghosts and it doesn't make sense for the wind to pick the middle swing instead of the other two.
                            I was thinking maybe fishing line? But then all of those kids would have to be playing along, too, so I don't know...
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X