Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home front News

Yes I'm bored so I'm going to bore ya all too :D

My girlfriends daughter finally had her baby. 0500 today, 9 1/2 pound girl, she was 12 days over due. She is getting married in the spring, it was going to bea fall wedding then she found out she was pregnant and they decided to wait till afterwards.

I found today out that fileplanet is NOT linux friendy. I usally use a windows box there, but today since I'mscrewing around with my linux machine I figured what the heck, I will grab the BF2 and 2142 patches with this and burn them up with K3B. well FP refuses to let me downlaod anything, heh, says I refused their actived X comtrol {using firefox under linux} and I need IE 5 or higher. Thats a laugh I never saw anything asking me about an active X control, And the only time I ever use IE is for updating XP. other it is ether fiefox or konqueror. I will use my XP box later when it is done defragging/virus scanning. oh well :)

Last night was the first time I was back gaming online something besides FS9, The guildwars halloween event is going on so I jumped on and planed on spending time with some of my guild mates. HAR! I have an empty guild now, I talked to one of my ex officers and he said it was because I was away all month, well sheese, I told them why I was going to be gone. guess they were not worth having as guildies if they could not go a while alone. I had 11 folks in my guild and I just started working on a wiki page.

So to wrap this nonsense up :)
    I have BF2/BFSF and 2142 reinstalled and just need the patches and to somehow get northen strike back down loaded from EA. Then I will be back as a target for everyones enjoyment :D Maybe tonight but not tomorrow as it's halloween and I have the candy hand chore to do.
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: Home front News

Originally posted by sgt fetterman View Post
    Yes I'm bored so I'm going to bore ya all too :D
    I hear yah! Grats on the baby almost grampa. Tell your GF not to feel bad about being a young grandparent. ;) As for fileplanet, have you changed your user agent for firefox? It might be set for IE and that could cause a problem for websites expecting to interface with specific features of certain browsers.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

"Tell your GF not to feel bad about being a young grandparent."
      She's be 53 next month, she's the (old) lady, I'm younger then her, I'm 46 LOL

Hmmm. could be that, how do you change that in fox fire 2.0.0.7. linux version.
      thnaks
      {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Can't he just set all options back to default?
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X