Tabula Rasa (Tactical Gamer style!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabula Rasa (Tactical Gamer style!)

5 members of the TG clan ditched a desperate defense of Imperial Valley after hearing reports of a massive Bane invasion intent on capturing the point and blocking the supply route into nearby Ranja Gorge.

After an intense 10 minute battle, Tactical Gamer emerged victorious and was extracted from the area in the ensuing lull.

Unmanned Aerial Vehicles managed to capture these images of an intense battle for Imperial Valley Control Point. Combat camera footage was taken, but disregarded due to corruption issues.

NOTE: This isn't some sort of instance. This is the regular game world. Imperial Valley is ALWAYS hotly contested.

Re: Tabula Rasa (Tactical Gamer style!)

Man i wanna play that game so badly, i got the beta but its SOO laggy on my comp.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by Soulja View Post
      Man i wanna play that game so badly, i got the beta but its SOO laggy on my comp.
      When were you betatesting? And which server and server INSTANCE were you on? (9 out-of 10 lag complaints are due to people not realizing they can change server shards in-game.. i.e. wilderness 1,2,3,4,.... etc.) Just like CoH. If you've got broadband you shouldnt have a problem. (unless it's video lag)

Comment

Somehow I lost my password between the Beta and the release and I've been fighting with PlayNC to get it back for the past couple days. Damnit!
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X