Killer Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Game

Not sure if anyone heard of the game MANHUNT 2 but i guess it was to violent to put on store shelves cant see why ? watch the video and you decide heh...crazy

http://www.gamesradar.com/gb/psp/gam...06111615557015

Re: Killer Game

Show me something that I haven't seen, and more gratuitously for that matter, in rated R horror and gore flicks. That are released every year, over a massive scale, in theaters. I dont see what the big fuss was about.
    Focused

Comment

Well, I'm sure the "big fuss" is that YOU commit the horror instead of just watching it. That'll make you into an evil killer! DARN THOSE COMPUTER GAMES! IT IS ALL THEIR FAULT!
      "Sympathy means a lot, coming from Kulmar. I didn't think it was possible.
      Good luck getting rid of your disease. If you're infected, though, stay away--I can't afford to be a zombie right now.
      " Ednos

sigpic

Comment

How exciting!!!! Killing people that arent even facing you w00t! :-/ lol what a waste.
        Dizlor

Comment

It was a bit disturbing. Even I couldn't really stand to watch all of that.
          USAR

Comment

Hey legally I'm an adult, but I've never felt comfortable playing any of Rockstar's games. No I've wanted to piss off my parents plenty of times, in fact probably still want to. My friend had me over to play GTA and I saw him play it and said I couldn't play it.

I wonder how I'd do with their Ping Pong game... "I feel dirty..."

I'm against censorship, especially in games. I hate the Adults only rating. The Mature rating is enough and I don't know of any retailers that sell M rated games to minors. The accountability is on the parents and the kids themselves.

I foresee a time where the word orange is banned because it offends one too many people and we all must suffer by not being able to say it.

Comment

That was pretty disturbing and I certainly wouldn't want people subjected to that... but everyone has a choice as to whether or not they want to buy it, so I can't say there's any right in censoring it.

I'm a bit upset that people could create that game... but I can just not buy it.
              |TG|Switch

Better known as:
              That noob who crashed the chopper.
              That noob who ran over the mine.
              That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
              That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

I'm not really a fan of censorship, but that doesnt belong in a game, sorry.

Why should anyone, ANYONE want to play that?

That's not even a game at that point...
                Skud

Comment

I don't see the appeal of such a game as this. I agree, that level of violence does not belong in a game.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Looks fun to me. If your a fan of censorship, than your a Jack Thompson fan.

Comment

I wish it was more realistic and in High Definition. For the immersion, you know?
                      Focused

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixxFire View Post
                        I wish it was more realistic and in High Definition. For the immersion, you know?
                        Yeah, should of came out for PC. Then it would really have killer mods.

Comment

File it under "who cares". Is ANYONE clamoring for a sequel to the smash hit that was Manhunt? What harm is done by offensive material that nobody sees? If a tree falls in the forest does anybody go mad from the sound and slaughter innocent people?
                          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
                            If a tree falls in the forest does anybody go mad from the sound and slaughter innocent people?
                            Jack Thompson does... or would like to believe he does. I don't know which one is more pathetic.

Honestly though I actually look for games that are fun and test my abilities. Not ones that just test my ability to keep my lunch down. Seriously I will not play such a game on principle.

Comment

The only reason I don't own Manhunt 2 is because they lowered the violence in it. The original Manhunt game was very good (up until the end levels). The game is like Splinter Cell, but rewards you for being stealthy by showing you awesome kill sequences.

Games need to be more violent. If you don't like violent video games then move to Germany.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X