Introductions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions

Im new here, I just found this community while surfing YouTube and seeing the "BF2142 Squad Teamwork videos" and I liked how much teamwork is emphasized here.

A little about me:
    Im 23, I work at a game store, I play tons of video games. I was on a game show called Arena which used to play on G4 before it got canceled.
    Right now I divide my time between TF2 and CoD4
    I am a video editing student, with my own editing station (Quad Xeon Mac Pro and FCP)

I enjoy dissecting games and strategies and sharing them with others so this place seems like a good fit.

See you on the battlefield

Re: Introductions

Welcome to TG! As you can see, we play quite a few games here, but teamwork is a common thread amongst all of them.

I wish I worked at a game store...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Welcome IantheRed! Glad you stopped by. Make sure to check out our Rules & SOP's and join in the fun!!
      |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
      [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Comment

Hello there, I use to watch Arena.

Welcome to TG.

Comment

Originally posted by IanTheRed View Post
          ... "BF2142 Squad Teamwork videos" and I liked how much teamwork is emphasized here.
          ...I am a video editing student, with my own editing station (Quad Xeon Mac Pro and FCP)
          Welcome

Glad you liked my vids
          Most of them were edited with windows movie maker and only the last few were with Sony Vegas
          As you know about editing and films, you could make a good contribution in our video section

Comment

Hello to all. I have been playing BF games for a few years. i just took about 8 months off and am restarting now. My brother-in-law turned me on to this clan and I hope to have lots of fun here!! Thanks!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse