Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Got A Cheater!!!

http://www.unhappyteens.com/funny/CS...h_cheaters.wmv

Mandatory cheater punishment for all players caught cheating!!!

Re: We Got A Cheater!!!

I bet he sued for a new one, or either it was fake :P

Comment

Anyone who is thrown ass over teakettle by a bouncer from a LAN party wouldn't want to be seen in public. If it was fake, then its much less funny.

Comment

I think this was posted a long time ago but a different edit of it. It had audio and you could hear everybody yelling, "Cheater, cheater!" as they carry the cheater out. Then they throw the guy and his PC onto the parking lot. I don't think it showed the end where they look at the cheater's broken PC. It's always a good clip to watch but I think it was filmed as a joke.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

thats an AT box with a breakaway motherboard tray. the thing even has a lame clamshell cover. please. that was crap before they threw it.... probably rigged with no screws to explode like that too..... you ever toss a screwed together case? it doesnt come apart. without unscrewing it, you have to pry the peices apart. go look at patrick norton take a sledgehammer to a new computer..... he took 20 swings at one and the side cover was still hanging on. a little toss like that would never demolish a computer..... especially a lan rig. please. there was no way that computer was a 2000.00 rig in this millenium. maybe in 95, but not recently. slow it down or pause it...... fake all the way. sorry.

btw, at the end, they even say "its an AT duder...... the power supply's still good though, right?"

pause it at the end to look at that case...... then think to yourself......... would I pay 2000.00 for this computer? if the answer is yes, I got one to sell you for half price then.
          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

kinda harsh for people to do...but if that guy is a cheater, he got what he deserved.

Comment

cheap and stage 2 years go a bouncer and an promotor would get sued for that treatment one its battery 2 distruction of property and 3 well he deserved it.
              Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Comment

Well, DdogG, you defunitized it. :P

Comment

Well, it is a CounterStrike tournament....

Comment

That's an old old old clip. It is fake but still a classic.
                    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

You people are picky. Take it in the spirit in which it was intended -- don't criticize it because he didn't wear exactly the right kind of shoes that a hacker wears.
                      Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

...or have the non-exploding computer that a hacker uses.

Comment

OMG!!!111oenoneeleven7

THE BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED IN MY COMPUTER!!111

N00BS!1 you roxx0red my b0xxorz!
                          Former TGNS admin until WoW blinded me with flashy lights.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X