You can never go home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can never go home

I went back home to the old BF2 stomping grounds a couple nights ago as I ermmm kept blowing myself up along with the bridges in PR and got sick of the PB negitive score kicks { 4 in a row :) } So I figured I play a little regular BF2 with my old mates, (have not been on that sever in 10 months) I was greeted with open arms and settled down for for fun. OMFG! I could not belive the change that has come over the old homestead. Everybody was hopping around like mexican jumping beans, even the admins, TK city for jets/choppers/amour and nothing being done. I got blasted by AT via my squad leader for taking a humv that I didn't know he wanted and he said I should had know that they were reserved for squad leaders ony. he was one of the old admins I used to be good friends with too.
    I'm not naming the sever but it used to be tightly run. not anymore, it has gone down the sewer.

I guess it is true when they say you can never go home again once you leave.

So till I post something that gets me banned {sometimes when I'm ticked off I don't think first about what I typed before posting or reread the post before clicking} I will be playing excusively here, lousy game play and crummy messed up speach and all.

I will be clicking that SM renewal button come Feb 2008 for another year to help support TG.
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: You can never go home

did you happen to report any of this thru the proper channels?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

You should've represented Tactical Gamer and started screaming incomprehensible rage into the microphone and unleashing righteous fury with your mouse and WASD combo-of-doom.

Well... maybe just the mouse and WASD combo. Leave the incomprehensible mic rage out of it.

Comment

Oh, and he's talking about a completely different, non-TG server, Trooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
          Oh, and he's talking about a completely different, non-TG server, Trooper.
          You mean to tell me other "clans" dont have our structure and ideals, blasphemy i tell you.....completely different non-TG servers he says, no such thing.

sorry thats just an automated responce to these threads. I read it 4 times just to make sure, but i still screwed it up. To much baby-sitting not enough beer.
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

TG is your only fwend! the only fwend you'll eva need! *opens arms for big bear hug* roflmao *do do dododo*
            "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X