Heeeeeere's Johny!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heeeeeere's Johny!!!

That's right, I'm back. Not that you care that much, although I like to think you do :row__523:

After an unfortunate bout of real life I am now fully prepared to throw away a couple of GCSE's to play a few more games with you lot. Since the last ones were just awesome. Especially since I came 3rd in the first round. :row1_20:

Anyway, I've been taking a look on the web at a little game called Crysis.
    Now I know you've probably gone over this all already, but I'm just not prepared to sift through 6000 'new' posts.

Yes, I also know there's a new forum, but I'd rather pester you here.

Anyway, I've been taking a look at it (only a look, mind you. I won't be able to play that till, like, next year.). It looks, in short, awesome. Especially the multiplayer.
    Could someone tell me if this game has (or will have) a large playerbase at TG, this looks like it could be really fun with teamspeak and some crackly mics.

Right, that's it, I'll shut up now and leave you alone. Now to see if my Sig is still as annoyingly long as it used to be......

Also, my name isn't John. And I won't come around to your house on halloween with an axe, so stop bugging me. :row__631:
    <<<<Magic!!

-F- Concr3te: "Brutus, goddammit, shut up!"

Re: Heeeeeere's Johny!!!

Hey, welcome back man! You coud've at least said you were gone ;) But good to see you back nonetheless.
    I do think a few people are interested in Crysis here, but I really don't. I found the demo rather disappointing and I'm not expecting much of the MP either. I much prefer CoD 4

Comment

Crysis is insane, by far the Best SP i've ever played. get it, get it now. dont speak just get it.

Comment

From a review, they said it's OK if you don't have SLI, and awesome with it. It doesn't even run well with a 8800GTX.
        http://au.pc.ign.com/articles/835/835139p1.html

Plenty of other games to keep me busy, I'll just wait a year or two when faster video cardds come out and it's half price to boot.

Comment

I WOULD play cod4 with you but I don't have live. Which means I've had to go through the entire campaign on normal, then hard, then veteran.

Not as fun as it sounds, although now I can dodge grenades like they're radioactive.
          <<<<Magic!!

-F- Concr3te: "Brutus, goddammit, shut up!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...