My forums-only days are at an end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My forums-only days are at an end

After 5 months of almost no quality gaming, I'm headed home for a real broadband connection. I should be up and running this weekend, but gaming will probably take a backseat to family time. Next week however...

If you play Joint Ops or Desert Combat (maybe I'll try BF: Vietnam again, too...), be prepared for a butt whooping!

And a side note: my kid broke his arm tonight. I doubt this will affect my gaming comeback, but I just thought I'd share. He broke it when he fell off the couch while attempting to jump on the back of my dog to ride her like a horse. If he hadn't broken his arm, I would've made him think his butt was broken when I got home anyway, so perhaps it's just as well for him that it was his arm... :icon_wink
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: My forums-only days are at an end

Great to hear you'll be playing again, Cing. :)
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Kids will be..... kids :)

Comment

It will be nice to have in game again.

[volun]

Comment

Sorry about your son.
          We have been delayed in returning home. No dates... no word.. just alot of unanswered questions. Units are deep into turnover with some replaced in their entirety already. Time to go, showers open in 15 minutes.

Meat
          Meat Drapes
          -[OIJ]-
          Operation Infinite Justice... the worlds largest clan. Currently enjoying a membership of over 1,454,500+ . We game in every climb and place. If you want to play/become one of us... visit your nearest Armed Forces recruiting station. I bet we have games you have never even heard of. They will be glad to help you.

Comment

Looking forward to the games, Cingular!

Comment

Dave...I haven't got to shoot you since the CS days...get the GR going and join some TvT ! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Meat_Drapes
                Sorry about your son.
                We have been delayed in returning home. No dates... no word.. just alot of unanswered questions. Units are deep into turnover with some replaced in their entirety already. Time to go, showers open in 15 minutes.

Meat
                Semper Fi, huh? Keep me updated, Jeff.

Oh, and the kid acts like he never broke his arm... It isn't slowing him down at all (except for his swimming and bathtime...).
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Great playing with you last night, Cing!

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
                    Great playing with you last night, Cing!
                    Last night was much fun! I look forward to getting to know JO a little bit better...
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X