Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adventure. Peh. Excitement. Bah. Wait... Prizes?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure. Peh. Excitement. Bah. Wait... Prizes?!

Tactical Gamer proudly presents:

A Tactical Gamer Promotional Video Contest!
    "Demonstrating Teamwork"

Many of us were drawn to Tactical Gamer by videos posted to YouTube and other places demonstrating the kind of teamwork we didn't think possible without joining a clan or starting our own. The thought of a whole community devoted to moral game play and realistic, team based tactics was far-fetched given the amount of work and organization needed to start and maintain such a place. And yet, here we are.

Tactical Gamer needs new blood and fresh ideas to continue the tradition of excellence through teamwork and education to hold back the tides of spray and pray, team killing, ramming and bunnyhopping lonewolfs. As new games come, we want to add more servers to our umbrella of smacktard free spaces, and that requires more supporting members to pick up their corner of our standard. More community members alone will provide a richer social mix on our forums and on Teamspeak.

What better way to show others the path to our door than a cool promotional video displaying the very attribute that holds us apart from the rest of the gaming world?

All of you budding Orson Welleses, Stanley Kubricks, Martin Scorseses, and Francis Ford Coppolas, TG is calling you out.

Create a promotional video for TacticalGamer.com with the theme "Demonstrating Teamwork", and your efforts will be judged by the entire admin and game officer staff. The video can be anything you choose; comedy, drama, documentary or something entirely new. The best three videos will be picked, and not only will you get sweet, sweet bragging rights, not only will you be helping lead the poor lost souls home, but there will be some prizes in the offering! The winning will be uploaded to YouTube and other public video sites as part of a promotional campaign to lead a new generation of gamers in the right direction.

Stay tuned for official contest rules and guidelines just after Thanksgiving...

Re: Adventure. Peh. Excitement. Bah. Wait... Prizes?!

Oh yes! Sounds very interesting.
    I would love to contribute some sort of COD4 movie, hoping that there will be tools for proper demo playback available soon...
    former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Very soon now we'll release the rules list and turn you guys out to your director's chairs. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with, and I can't wait to see what the movies do for our ranks!

Comment

This should be good...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Ok, I'll make the official post tomorrow- get your cameras ready folks. "All right, Mr DeMille, TG is ready for its close-up."

Comment

This should bring some interesting stuff!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X