Winter's Here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter's Here!

Its actually snowing out, and a good amount! I'm excite that winter is actually existing this early in the year! Bringing my board to the shop the second I get home tonight.

Re: Winter's Here!

Yep, snowing pretty good out of my office window here in Worcester too. Supposed to end fairly soon though I guess and turn to rain.
    "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
    -- Red Forman

Comment

It's 83F here. :(
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

That was last week... 30's and snowing. Today its ~60.

Comment

it was 3 weeks ago for me, but now it is raining. :( :madsmile:

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Its 41 degrees here, and it was snowing a bit earlier today.

Comment

Ha! It was 84 degrees on Tuesday, and it snowed yesterday!
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Frankly I hope it stays as warm as possible for as long as possible. Oil bills scare me.
                "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                -- Red Forman

Comment

What scares me is the possibility I'll have to kick someone out of the Irregs for...oh, I don't know, something like wearing a Sergeant's badge.

With a Chaplet, second-class.

Yeah. That would be really bad.

Check your PMs, Forman...
                  sigpic

Living proof that "Teamplay ensmartens the idiotest of us!"

"

| | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by Axis of Eeevil View Post
                    What scares me is the possibility I'll have to kick someone out of the Irregs for...oh, I don't know, something like wearing a Sergeant's badge.

With a Chaplet, second-class.

Yeah. That would be really bad.

Check your PMs, Forman...
                    Uhh yeah, I'm seriously not entirely sure how I picked the wrong one, but I assure you I wasn't trying to misrepresent myself.

Just to double-check, this one IS the right one, right?
                    -- Red Forman

Comment

I just read an article about the slow start to the ski season in colorado on CNN. The article was capped off with the line:
                      "One of Colorado's smaller resorts, Eldora, has the largest (snow) base, with 24 inches."

If Eldora has the best base so far, this ski season is REALLY off to a crappy start. I think everyone from colorado would agree on this one. For those of you not in colorado: Eldora is about 15 miles from Boulder and usually has to rely on making their own snow cause they dont get enough in the early season to open up shop. It's also the crappiest resort in the state. It's where REALLY broke college students go skiing/snowboarding.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X