Thanksgiving - Give thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving - Give thanks

OK.. something I started a while back.. I dunno- my first year.. was to throw in an extra 10 or 20 at the end of the year to say thanks to the folks that make TG happen. If you aren't a member yet, consider it this holiday season.

I keep doing it because I want to buy the guys like Apophis, Tempus, Sc1ence, TheBigC, CingularDuality, Luna, PokerFace, Magnum; and all the other top dogs a beer, even though they never actually buy themselves a beer.. at least that I know of.. but at least when they do get to raise a glass, they can maybe think it was because of TG that they can relax for at least one glass.

This community is bigger than just a gaming community. It's a community of sharp and experienced minds from all over the world, all of which contribute thier views on life, technology and fun. It's worth every penny and more.

SO.. give thanks and raise a glass of your favorite brew in a salute to another great year with TG.

Cheers!
    sigpic

Re: Thanksgiving - Give thanks

Roger that!

Cheers to TG.

I'm going to the in laws for Thanksgiving. I was thinking about getting piss drunk and ruining it for everyone. Maybe next year.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! See you on the POE2 server around 8PM!

Comment

3 cheers for P8triot for his toast to the good old boys that are the holders of the keys to the city that is Tactical Gamer. :)

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I'd raise to that! Cheers to TG! Happy Thanksgiving!
        "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

To bad real Thanksgiving was a month ago.

Comment

I will be raising lots of glasses in their honor, and in the honor of all my fine friends at TG...while I'm on my cruise to the Bahamas, which I am leaving for in less than 24 hours. Turkey be damned, it's booze, appetizers and debauchery on the menu for me this weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

ferris, you give male nurses a whole different aspect lol
              lTG-6thlMavrok

Comment

I'd tell you all about it, but this is the thanksgiving thread, so I'll save it for another time.

Comment

Ah.... well let us raise a toast even to Ferris and to the hope that he will not be thrown into the brig.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

[QUOTE=P8riot;839289]This community is bigger than just a gaming community. It's a community of sharp and experienced minds from all over the world, all of which contribute thier views on life, technology and fun. It's worth every penny and more.[QUOTE]

Very well said, sir. Happy thanksgiving to all! :)

()

Comment

Bump for the holidays!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice bump.

During the holidays lets remember that many of us get a lot of value from this community. If you're not an SM then consider becoming one to make sure that TG can unwrap those shiny new servers for Christmas to keep all of us kids happy.
                        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
                          Nice bump.

During the holidays lets remember that many of us get a lot of value form this community. If you're not an SM then consider becoming one to make sure that TG can unwrap those shiny new servers for Christmas to keep all of us kids happy.

You betcha bub.. It's time to SM if you aren't.. and if you are.. buy these guys a beer.. maybe they'll back ya up when you need it..

AMMO.. AMMO HERE!
                          sigpic

Comment

Shameless bump...
                            Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement