looking for a song

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a song

I make game play type music video's (movie editor wannabe,lol) was looking for a song that was on the movie "we were soldiers" called "and they flew", don't know who sings it and did a search with negitive results...even looked at the we were soldiers soundtrack, and not listed there.

Anyone got some info on how to find and get the song?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: looking for a song

like this example: http://www.magnumforce.us/Downloads/...hunderbolt.wmv
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Here's the full soundtrack for We Were Soldiers:

1. For You - Johnny Cash & Dave Matthews
      2. Some Mother's Son - Carolyn Dawn Johnson
      3. Fall Out - Train
      4. Soldier - Steven Curtis Chapman
      5. Good Man - India.Arie
      6. The Beautiful - Five For Fighting
      7. My Dear Old Friend - Mary Chapin Carpenter
      8. I Believe - Tammy Cochran
      9. The Widowing Field - Jars Of Clay
      10. Not So Distant Day - Jamie O'Neal & Michael McDonald
      11. Didn't I - Montgomery Gentry
      12. The Glory of Life - Rascal Flatts
      13. Sgt. McKenzie - Joseph Kilna McKenzie
      14. The Mansions of the Lord - United States Military Academy Glee Club and Metro Voices

Comment

thx, but songs not there...might have to rip it from the dvd, someone else told me it's a different "classical" soundtrack...
        but thx.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

you sure you got the title right? I've been looking and can't find anything close.

Comment

Yeah- give us some of the words.

Comment

That was a damn cool video!!!
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Not all songs in the movie end up being on the soundtrack. Weird but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50

What game is that from...and where can I get it?
                  "On My Commad, Unleash Hell"
                  "And Let Slip The Dogs Of War"

Comment

I hope you find the song. Nice vid. The A10 never gets enough attention. :)

For those that are concerned with foul language, the video does have explicit lyrics.

Originally posted by RYN
                    What game is that from...and where can I get it?
                    That's Lock-On: Modern Air Combat. Very fun game but tough to get players together when we have to self-host. Jex posted other videos of LOMAC. One showed off the Su-33.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Thx i found the song... it's not on that type of sound track, but on the orginal music sound track...meaning the classic type music that usually plays in the background of movie scenes.

and I sure can't give you the words since i don't understand most of them, lol, but if you ever saw the movie "we were soldiers"... then near the end when they rush the mountain..snake comes around in his chopper blazing away in slo mo with the song going in the back ground...while enemy body parts are being thrown everywhere.

as for the posted video example...thats lock on: modern air combat, a fantastic sim, but you better have a monster of a system to play it. I play alot of sims (and tactical squad shooters as seems popular here), and hope to find some of you members with the same game interest.
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

thx to you members who asisted in the finding the song...
                        this was the song I was looking for a few days ago, someone was kind enough to e-mail it to me...if you saw the movie "We were soldiers"...it was the final battle when they charged the hill, and snake the pilot came to there rescue, all filmed in slo mo, shooting up everything in site...

tried to do that here with the slo mo effect, but not quite exactly what I was looking for... but here it is anyway,sharing since you guys helped find the song...

oh well...enjoy.
                        http://www.magnumforce.us/Downloads/...hey%20Flew.avi
                        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Excellent Videos Magnum! You should post them down in the sim forums too.

I think some folks are trying to get together tonight for some IL-2 action here. Stop by if you can.
                          New to TG?

Comment

thx for offer but work in evening, I'll be gaming with you guys sat through Mon hopefully.
                            ;)
                            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X