No announcement yet.

GameTap feelin' generous

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GameTap feelin' generous

Thats right! GameTap is giving out free games till Dec 31st! These include: Tomb Raider: Legends, Second Sight, Pshyconauts, Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Contracts and Nemesis of the Roman Empire. Also upcoming games include Thief: Deadly Shadows.

All you need is the Free GameTap Player and a free registration.

Re: GameTap feelin' generous

I had gametap for about four months and really liked it. My kids liked it also because of all the old games.

Had to get rid of it becaue it only worked on one of my computers. It had a problem with S3 onboard video of two of the computers. I wonder if they ever fixed that?
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

This is sweet. My fiance is loving Psychonauts. This may actually convince me to sign on to the gold service depending on the other games they have.

Edit - Wow, they have some CLASSICS in there... Aces Over Europe, Quest for Glory 2, Interstate '76 just to name a few. I might consider signing up just to play those.
      Last edited by Evo<^|SiNz|^>; 11-22-2007, 11:54 AM.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

I'll have to check this out!
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed