I need a website coder.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a website coder.

Any coder looking to work with a fellow TG member on a web site photo project? I would pay you decently. I really want to find a partner, not just someone who helps me and then walks off, and no one wants to do this. Apophis maybe? :)

Re: I need a website coder.

what kind of website we talking about? give some details and you might have better luck.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

It's an extension of "tagging" almost. Sort of like flickr, but more based on the location. Not for hosting albums of pics. I just need a system that can store pics and bring them up along with a few smaller things. I think it could take off.

Comment

What back end db architecture, and front-end development systems, will you be using? I've been in web development since '97 or so, and have gotten into HTML/CSS/AJAX front-ends for Ruby on Rails/MySQL back-end development projects recently, with a friend of mine. He handles the Ruby/Rails/MySQL coding, I do all UI and front-end coding.

Can you share more details as to goals/plans of the site? PM me if you'd rather not broadcast for all to see.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X