No announcement yet.

Help Please. Would you like to take a survey?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please. Would you like to take a survey?

Okay, bad joke. Old joke. Old bad joke. I think I left half my wit back in the 90's which would make it an old half wit.

Another Digression. -.-

Just like Luna did a while back I'm going to throw out a cry for help to the TG community for a project I was volunteered for. I need to write a 3-5 page paper concerning someone's job in the business and/or tech field with information gathered with a few questions. This informational interview is basically something to see what people think about what helped them get to where they are and some general information of what they do.

Basically you answer a bunch of questions and I write a report on it. Since my report has to be 3-5 pages there are quite a few questions and depending on how fast you go or how much detail you want to get into it could take you anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour to answer.

My normal contacts have appeared to have vanished off the face of the planet with the holiday seasons so I have a lot of half information but not enough to go on what I need. Also local businesses have long since been covered as well as not falling under what I need specifically.

Any help would be appreciated as soon as possible so if you're interested please PM or e-mail me and I'll shoot the questions over to you.

Thanks in advance.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Help Please. Would you like to take a survey?

As you know, I am not in the business or tech field. However, I'll happily answer your survey if my answers would offer you any assistance.

Let me know!

I'll step up if it helps. Building Engineering/Technology field.

Ill give you a hand:

IT Director
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed