Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: No reg.

He should've just knifed it.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Haha! Awesome! That dude has no business using a rifle.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Not ever having hunted deer before, I'm not sure, but the deer seems unnaturally still for most of that video. Like, photoshop still.
        I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Either the second half of the video's title explains that, or you've seen so many photoshops in your time you can tell by the pixels.

Comment

Jesus.

Seriously, if you cant shoot straight, don't buy a gun.
            Skud

Comment

The only reason I say that is other than a very small twitch (the head moves up) immediately following the first shot, the deer does not move at all until the 3rd shot. I would accept the video if the deer at least twitched a little bit after the 2nd shot, but there is zero movement.
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

I've never seen a deer sit there like that being shot at but I've had a deer in my headlights before and it just stood there for a good 5 minutes not moving at all not even a little twitch.

My theory though is that the deer does move. I think he's moving so fast that the camera can't tell and dodging the bullets matrix style. It's not the shooters fault at all he's missing.
                Last edited by pedestrian01; 12-05-2007, 11:54 AM.

| |

Comment

Yeah sometimes they will sit dead still, but rarely. I'm surprised that it would stand there that long.

I have a few theories on this. First the shooter forgot to put down his beer which threw off his aim. Second when his buddy with the camera whispered "miss, more to the right with the next shot" he clearly doesn't have the word "right" in his vocabulary.

Comment

maybe he should put the camera down when he is shooting