3D displays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D displays

Im sure some of you may have heard of it, or seen it, to those that did not its worth a look.

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/3d-04b.html

Re: 3D displays

Man... I recall a moment when I first started playing Natural Selection, a game in which the marines have more ranged weapons than the aliens and new players are encouraged to play marines...

.. so there I was, green as can be, running ALONE down a hallway toward the end of a game. Around the corner comes this biped alien about my size, and I'm thinking... I can shoot this thing from down the hall and it won't be able to do a thing!

All of a sudden, it hurls this THING.... (what I would later learn is called an ACID ROCKET) ... toward me... well, in my startled state, I actually physically leaned quickly to the left in an effort to avoid it, I guess kinda like physically moving the Nintendo controller to the right as you jumped Mario over a big hole in the floor....

... and that was on a 2D MONITOR... I can't imagine the potential of 3D monitors in gaming... wow...
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: 3D displays

yes WOW , is the one and only word I thought about :).

Cheapest ive seen on the net is $1700 USD from these guys DTI. Shrap has the same thing, Philips too, althought theirs is abit different in technology wise, but output is same.

Sharp has this tech on their laptops, which are for sale since last year. Cant recall seeing the price, but I bet its five digits.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X