No announcement yet.

Conversation with Iraq

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversation with Iraq

I just finished talking to one of my best friends from high school. We hadn't talked in several years, and he popped on MSN today. He informed me that he was in the Army and in Iraq.

The conversation was about general things. I didn't really know what to say to him, so I just talked about stuff.

The war has never really effected me, minus high prices and more tax on my smokes. Nothing ever really hit home, though, till I realized he was over there.

I don't know if you guys would be interested, but I'd be willing to PM the conversation to you if you were.

It's not something I'd be comfortable posting, but I'd like to share with anyone who would be so inclined.

I probably won't log back in for a few days, so just leave me a PM and I'll reply with a copy.

The second point behind this post is to remind everyone here that even if the war doesn't effect you at home, remember that it is still a war. Keep in mind the direction this country is going in this war, and at home. And never forget that we should always be supporting our troops. They are, after all, the ones who let us do the things we do every day.

Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed