Hello...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...

Hello im new here ive seen video on youtube and loved the teamwork in the clan...
    So... i would like to know when i could join the clan if i can... Whats the tag in BF2142 for this clan? Anyways... thx to Exploding Silver telling me where to go....

Im Krasth ingame soon to be the double stripes that are gold... (Not too sure what that is)

Nice to meet you all

Re: Hello...

Welcome to TG! First off we aren't a clan. We are a community of players with the same mindset so there is nothing to join. We want to play games tactically and fairly. We have a very active 2142 player base and you can find out a lot more in the 2142 forum. TG also hosts a ton of other games so feel free to jump into the poison of your choice.

While you are here be sure to read the server rules and SOP's for whichever games you will be playing. They will answer a lot of questions before you know to ask them.

Once again welcome aboard and enjoy your time here!
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Mmmm :D how many ppl are playing atm would u recon? In like the squads on bf2142?

and what is VOID?

Comment

Need to know the skinny read this first, then this and start chatting up in the BF2142 forums here.

Have fun and remember TG is a way of playing as much as a place to play.

Also try being a Supporting Member too. Its worth it I hear.

It's VOIP, Voice Over Internet Protocol.

Comment

VOIP is Voice Over IP. It is the voice chat system built into BF2, 2142, and a myriad of other games.
          Retired 6th DB

Comment

oh ok... so i dont have to download anything yeh? Cool :D

What are the server IP's?

what is after the rank 1rst Lieutenant?
            Last edited by Krasth; 12-19-2007, 04:31 PM. Reason: so i dont double post

Comment

Nope. You may want to install teamspeak to be able to easily reach an Admin if needed.
              Retired 6th DB

Comment

Already got teamspeak ^.^

Comment

Wimpinator I don't think TG has a RANKED server for BF2142? Do you know?

Comment

How about the most used server by TG ?

Comment

They are ranked.
                      sigpic

Comment

really id just like the IP's and to know if people are currently playing on them... =/

Comment

On the main 'Home' Page, click 'Games' and select 'Server List / Status.
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome Krasth! you're gonna love it here! i won't see you much as I play CSS on TG but still, welcome!
                            "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Soulja, i will see you quite alot actually.. I play CSS alot aswell... So maybe we will be able to fight together one day :P

anyways atm ive been banned from the server saying " You have been banned from the server by an admin because of excessive teamkilling" And i havent been on BF2142 for like a month or two... -.-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X