Fun little animator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun little animator

ha, my friend was at school messin with this and we made a pretty funny animation short.

here the link: http://www.snapfiles.com/get/stickfigure.html

It;s called Pivot Stickman Animator

Let's see what you can make!
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Fun little animator

I made one... just that how do u upload it to show everyone else?

Its a quick litle crappy one it took me about 10 minutes...

and i cant post attachments...

Comment

uhh i have no clue maybe ask apophis? he runs this website he might know how to.
      "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Actually, if you set up fraps into a box for only the size of the show, then play it while running fraps, and stop it after is ends, then edit it to start and stop perfectly, and add music to it also if you want =P. then upload it on youtube or something and post the link... thats the only way i can think of uploading a pivot file as a video.

Comment

Haha, here it is, my Pivot video (sorry for the crapping sound/quality i quickly put it together)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwYHwu8gJkQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X