Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

1931. Winston Churchill is hit by a cab in New York, and dies at the scene. Britain falls apart, and surrenders to the Nazis in 1940. Hitler takes over all Europe, and sets his sights on the United States of America. The game is set in 1953, when the Nazis have more superior weapons, tanks, aircraft and ships.

You play as Dan Carson, a construction worker from New York, fighting back against the Nazi invasion of America. Use guerilla tactics to fight off superior weaponry and numbers of enemies.

www.codemasters.co.uk/turningpoint Website
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pxsf...watch_response YouTube trailer

Just found out about this, set for release in 'early 2008'. Looks really exciting, I like 'alternate future' games. I'll be keeping an eye on this one... For PC, Xbox360 and PS3.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I didn't think it would fit into the 'Online FPS' section. Please move it if you think it is more suitable somewhere else.
    Last edited by westyfield; 12-24-2007, 09:45 AM. Reason: More info and trailers
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Re: Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

If you love alternate history, read Harry Turtledove. Also highly recommended is Eric Flint's 1632 series. (These are books, not games!)
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
      If you love alternate history, read Harry Turtledove. Also highly recommended is Eric Flint's 1632 series. (These are books, not games!)
      I love Turtledove's work. The whole Worldwar series and Guns of the South are some of my favorites of his.

Comment

Hey, wasnt this already done? Oh yes. Freedom Fighters.

But still, it looks alright.
        Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...