Help! Paypal problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Paypal problem

So, it seems I had a previous account with Paypal. I can not remember the email address, never mind the password, and hell who knows what ISP I was using. The result is: I can't use my credit card to pay for TG because it is already associated with another account. I have called their support number and listened to their stupid robot tell me its a common problem and direct me back to their homepage. So I go their help section and get menu driven for my question. I free formed it in text and waited for their response. So far nothing more tha a benifits of Penpal page with more links. Anyone else encounter this? I want to pay, but these guys aren't being my pal. Some of the worst customer support I have ever seen. Don't they know they have to make it Embalmer proof?

Re: Help! Paypal problem

Originally posted by Embalmer
    So, it seems I had a previous account with Paypal. I can not remember the email address, never mind the password, and hell who knows what ISP I was using. The result is: I can't use my credit card to pay for TG because it is already associated with another account. I have called their support number and listened to their stupid robot tell me its a common problem and direct me back to their homepage. So I go their help section and get menu driven for my question. I free formed it in text and waited for their response. So far nothing more tha a benifits of Penpal page with more links. Anyone else encounter this? I want to pay, but these guys aren't being my pal. Some of the worst customer support I have ever seen. Don't they know they have to make it Embalmer proof?
    Have you tried entering all of the e-mail addresses that you use?

You can create a new account with PayPal and they will send you via snail-mail a letter containing a code needed to activate your new account with your existing credit card. I know H-Hour had to go through this process so he might be able to fill in some more details on this one.

If I were you, I would just start trying any of your current/old e-mail addresses. Once you find the e-mail address you used, you might be able to guess/remember the password.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Ok, finally got to talk to a live person and I'm all sorted out. I would never have remembered [email protected]. ;)

Comment

LOL! :)

Glad you're all fixed.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i have no credit card....so i'll have to try another alternative, but one day when i can finally get a credit card, i'm gonna pay via paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
            i have no credit card....so i'll have to try another alternative, but one day when i can finally get a credit card, i'm gonna pay via paypal.
            You can also use a debit card if you have one of those. I use a debit card for my PayPal and it works just fine.

[volun]

Comment

If you have a basic checking account PayPal can also link to that, so you don't even need a credit card, debit card, or anything else..
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X