Tiberium - the FPS game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiberium - the FPS game

A work in progress, yes, Tiberium is going to be the newest attempt to create a First Person Shooter based off of Command and Conquer (Tiberium Wars and its expansion Kane's Wrath). It it is set 11 years after the 3rd Tiberium Wars. The game is set around a so-called dormant alien tower, which of course is actually active with evil plans of another alien invasion. You play as Forward Battle Commander Ricardo Vega where you are leading elite squads and also being part of the battle against the alien scourge that finally invaded in the 3rd Tiberium War.

The game will be release for the PS3, the 360. and the PC.
    Sadly, it will available in the fall of 2008.

If you want more info please head to:
    http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/200..._universe.html

http://www.ea.com/tiberium/home.jsp

Not much more info is out, but it might prove to be a good addition to the C&C universe. :row__523:

-BeSiege82

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Tiberium - the FPS game

yeah i read about that in the recent mag from GameInformer, looks pretty sick, the RTS is good, so i hope they can swap together a decent/good FPS too.
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
      based off of Command and Conquer (Tiberium Wars and its expansion Kane's Wrath)
      Is this expansion out? *Drools in anticipation of finding out what happens next...*

EDIT: Wiki'd it!
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command...Kane%27s_Wrath

Sounds good!

EDIT again: About the FPS-wiki states (yes I get all my info from wiki - it never lies! ;)
      Wiki says: Tiberium may use Crytek's cryENGINE2 and the plot is based around the mediterranean sea, (where the final levels of CnC3 were set).
      Me's getting excited already!
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

C&C needs to stick to redefining the RTS genre for and not for franchise milking. I already predict that Tiberium is going to be another sham attempt of trying to tie in the C&C universe into a FPS.
        -F-

Comment

hey, don't make us feel down. maybe the game will actualy be good.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X