Ya'lls Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya'lls Server

Just had to register and let you guys know that I might have to change my name now...I have been "searching" for a little over a year now to find a counter-strike home, and after last night it looks like I have found it. The guys that were on-line were great in helping out and teaching me the ins-and-outs of ya'lls procedures and game tactics. Thanks so much for having such great standards and traditions! I look forward to many hours on-line with you guys!

Peace out!
    The_Searcher!!

Re: Ya'lls Server

Welcome aboard! It's great to hear success styories and we love to welcome new members into the fold. Personally I have never played on the TG CS server but I expect they have the same great service that you will find on all of TG's servers. For that matter TG hosts a ton of games so I'm sure you will never have to leave again!
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Welcome to TacticalGamer and I'm glad your search is over!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Wimpinator View Post
        For that matter TG hosts a ton of games so I'm sure you will never have to leave again!
        Stay awhile, and listen! </Deckard Cain>
        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

woot! glad we dropped a good first impression, welcome aboard, and hope to see y'alls on the server!