Back Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Again

Signed up again as I was looking for other adult gaming communities and found this site from my past. I first signed on 11/01/04 when I was part of a now deceased clan, Disciplined Aggression (DA), so I thought I'd get rid of that tag and register new. This place has really grown from what I remember in late 2004.

I recently hit the half century mark and like playing mostly FPS. I like PC gaming best but also have an XBOX 360. I mostly play sp on the xbox because of the annoying teenagers on live. I am thinking of becoming a supporting member in the future so I may be lurking around the forums and game servers if that is OK. I play mostly in the evening around 7-11 PM EST. Have BF2, BF2142, COD4, and Crysis.

Re: Back Again

Welcome Doc...

Tactical Gamer is THE choice for the Mature Gamer. Tactical Gamer hosts almost all the games you have listed.

BF2: We know longer host a "Vanilla" server. We do however have these mods.
    1. Project Reality- A Realistic mod that stresses teamwork to the extreme.
    2. Point of Existence 2: This is what Vanilla should have been like!
    3. Forgotten Hope 2: WWII mod that utilizes alot of armor and it is staged in the African Campaign.

Counter Strike Source: Smacktards beware of this server. Strict rules and realistic gameplay is welcomed...bunnyhopping and immaturity is not(I am not saying that you do). We also just finished the 2007 Fall/Winter tournaments and will most likley host another in the near future!

Call of Duty 4: Tactical Gamer hit the ground running when this game hit the streets. Much like all games TG hosts, we strive on Teamwork and Maturity. Hardcore mode is where its at here!

2142: Probably the best ranked 2142 server out there! Great admins and great people, and like the other rules...teamwork is not only welcomed...its required!

I hope that you will find a home here at Tactical Gamer and I certainly hope to meet you on the server. If you need anything at all, please let me or any of the other admins know! If you do get into BF2: Project Reality...look me up, I will throw you an invite!

Dirt
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Make sure to download PR, POE2, and FH2 for BF2 (was that enough acronyms?). They are the mods that we pplay and each is different. Give all of them a go and I'm sure that you'll have a blast. Make sure to read the server rules and SOP's for each game that you play. They will answer a lot of questions. Welcome aboard!

Curse you Dirtboy! You type too fast.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

welcome aboard doc! i think you will like it here, since what you seem to look for is what we aim for

on another note....dirt.. i love your sig pic.... when did they take squad lead spawn away from bf?