• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take me now!

{in his best Jim Carey "the mask" voice} somebody STOP ME!..}

spider pig,
    spider pig,
    does what a spider pig does.
    does he swing forma web? no he don't he's a pig.
    look out..... he is a spider pig!

I watched that dam simpson movie this morning. (CURSE MY KIDS for renting it!) I can't get that dam jingle out of my head. it's worse then that musical one volkswagon had a while back, where those two collage guys picked up the old couch cubside and drove around a bit before dropping it off someplace eles.

I'm DOOMED!
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: Take me now!

I've had that damn song running through my head for a week too!!!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Lucky for me I have the wonderous sounds of elevator music and the coughing and wheezing and hacking of people in the hospital to fill my eardrums every day. With that kind of distraction, "stuck" songs dont get to me that much.

Comment

My four year old loves to sing that song. He makes me laugh every time, and no he has not seen the movie...just the commercial.
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

I heard my wife singing it. It is even funnier with a Spanish accent and sung by a nine month pregnant woman. :D
          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Ahhhh....One of the few benefits of living on a small island in the middle of the North Atlantic where movies have limited theater releases and it takes a long time to get DVD's in the mail: fewer movie and tv show lines/songs interminably loitering in your head!
            LoyalGuard

Comment

here sarge... I'll help you get that song out of your head:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8Yo4pzhWs[/media]

you're welcome!

Comment

It's Skud and his brothers!
                (Skud claims to secretly be Taylor Hanson, in case you didnt know)

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                  It's Skud and his brothers!
                  (Skud claims to secretly be Taylor Hanson, in case you didnt know)

Soo true, check out his avatar pic.....it's kinda scary.
                  "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Hey now- Lets not bring my former life to front ok?

You're all jealous because I had 298923487293874 13 year old girls that cried when they saw me.
                    Skud

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
                      here sarge... I'll help you get that song out of your head:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8Yo4pzhWs[/media]

you're welcome!
                      Unfortunately, I am unable to -rep you because I +repped you at some point in the near past. Silly me.
                      ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                      No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
                        Unfortunately, I am unable to -rep you because I +repped you at some point in the near past. Silly me.
                        Don't worry, I can get that Hansen song out of your head!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R828rFd2aI[/media]
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X