Hello. New member...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. New member...

Very happy to have found this site after seeing the BF2142 TG demo's on youtube. I like games like COD2 and CS but found very few games were at all tactical, just everyone running round like rambo and calling everyone noobs, everyone jumping around, loads of cheats... just no fun at all. As a result i never bothered too much and have an ancient 1600xp gf3 computer...

Now ive seen your vids and community very excited.... you've cost me a damn fortune... just ordered lots of nice bits (phenom, 8800gt etc...) and COD4 (although it looks like BF2142 is a better MP game ?)

Never played with VOIP either, looks brilliant.... can't wait :)

Re: Hello. New member...

Well then you'll be pleasantly surprised. I'll have to be objective and won't comment on which mp game is better. However if you enjoyed COD2 then I'm sure you'll pick up COD4 pretty fast. We run 2 COD4 servers here, a vanilla server and a hardcore server, so I would suggest you check both of them out.

But if you're into BF2, then we also run a hugely popular Project Reality server as well as as Point of Existence 2 server. Those are the ones I can comment on since that is all I've ever played but if you browse up to the server list then you'll see there's much variety here at TG.

Glad you found TG. I assure you this is a safe haven from all the rambo, bunnyhopping, ignorant cheaters that you've encountered on other servers. I would also suggest to browse the forums for a little bit and read up on TG's rules and primer so you know what's expected before you jump on any servers, but I have a feeling you'll do alright.

Comment

thanks jm. wow BF PR looks like my kind of game

Comment

Welcome to the community, I have to say I felt exactly the same way when I found TG a few years ago (BF2 for me). What is wonderful is the size of the community allows you to try your hand at LOTS of different games, knowing that you will get a good TG experience in anyone of them.

Comment

Yo, Vern. Don't forget to give Point of Existence 2 a try if you have BF2. We can always use more folk on the server! You never know, you might like it more than PR. __

Comment

We have corrupted another one!

Welcome to TG.
            The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
            mutual respect for your fellow gamers
            and where all members
            would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
            Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X