Star Wars Battlefield - GONE GOLD!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Battlefield - GONE GOLD!!!

Gold - Star Wars Battlefront [September 02, 2004, 2:24 pm EDT] - 15 Comments
    This LucasArts Press Release (thanks Frans) has word of the completion of development of Star Wars Battlefront, and that the PC, Xbox, and PS2 editions of Pandemic's Star Wars action shooter are slated to be available on September 21, coinciding with the release of the DVD editions of the first three Star Wars movies (there's a countdown to release on the Star Wars Battlefront Website). Here's the story on the game:
    Linkage

Re: Star Wars Battlefield - GONE GOLD!!!

Originally posted by [url=www.starwarsbattlefront.com]StarWars Battlefront[/url]
    Multiplayer for up to 16 players (plus AI units) online.
    This small number is kinda disappointing...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Its 32 online for PC and 64 on LAN. HOwever same was said for doom 3 but there are minaly 8 person servers so expect some above 32.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I have to point out the Galactic Conquest mod for Battlefield here. Release 4 of this mod is due on Sept 10th. Check out this video (sorry it's from fileplanet). The mod has come pretty far. Even if you don't own Battlefield, the video is impressive with what they've done.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think I'll be saving some $$ and downloading that instead!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X