Off I go to Colombia.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off I go to Colombia.

I will be gone from the 17th of January and be back the 14th of February. Maybe. :row1_20:

The COD4, CSS, and ETQW servers must go on without me.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Off I go to Colombia.

Dont get addicted

[media]http://collegeave.colostate.edu/archive/vol1issue2/images/cocaine2.jpg[/media]

drug jokes aside. Have fun man.

Comment

Oh...I thought he meant the College:)

Have fun man!
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Some very beautiful and sexy girls down there... Have fun!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Good place to find a trophy-wife. She'll be a pain in the arse when you get her back to the States and you'll probably get a divorce, but hey... that's the price you pay.

On the flipside, be careful with those women down there... if/when they fall for you they fall hard. They can be a handful my friend. :)

p.s.
          dont expect them to be ardent gamers - doh!

Comment

Have a good trip!

Get some suits made when you are there (Assuming you are in or near Bogota). I was there in 2002 and 2005 and had some great custom wool suits made for me that were cheaper than almost any where else I've been (even in the Itewon section of Seoul).

Also, food is cheap and delicious. Tons of great restaraunts, bars, and other places to go in the Zona Rosa in Bogota as well.
            LoyalGuard

Comment

I will probably be in Barranquiya with some of my relatives.

According to my mother it's Carnival over there so I am expecting the women to be biting.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

Ahhh! My woman's family is from Baranquilla (err.. her family is). Are you Colombian?
                Also, be sure to pick up some nice swimwear and lingerie. The Colombian import/export of those products is a good idea. You can get high quality stuff for a low price.
                Last edited by Gambit7; 01-15-2008, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Colombian/Arabic/Puerto Rican
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X