I am Home!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am Home!!!

Hi. I just want to say I am home finally. This community is just what I am looking for, a tactical gaming website with an active community. I have been lurking the forums for a few months and have been impressed with the community aspect.

I enjoy tactical games and currently own a PC, PS3 and X360 to enjoy these games. Many of the games I really like/love are frequently talked about on this site.

Just wanted to say hi, and let you guys know you will see me a lot more over time.

Re: I am Home!!!

Welcome to the fray Anderlation. Glad you found TG. I play COD4, Project Reality and Armed Assault. See you on the battlefield....and don't forget to read all the stickies and required reading for the specific servers you are interested in.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Cheers. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I have COD4 on X360, When I get a little more time I will edit my profile to show my gamer tag and what not. I am just about to go asleep, so my sig and profile will be updated tomorrow.

Comment

Welcome to TG! Read over the stickies that Grunt mentioned and be sure to read the one about wearing the TG tag as well. Hopefully we'll see you on the Project Reality server.
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

What sub forums would those threads/stickies be in? I am just a bit lost at the moment, so many sub forums to choose from!

Comment

I would check out all of these to start:
            http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...announcements/

And when you decide which games you want to get involved in here, each game forum has its own rules.

Comment

Hey Anderlation! Glad you found us! The Battlefield 2 series has a strong base here and the two main flavors being played right now are Point of Existence (PoE) and Project Reality (PR).. Oh, Three.. 2142 also.

The mods can be downloaded from thier respective sites, but as an incentive to become a supporting member, you have access to very high speed downloads from TG for patches and mods to many of the games played here.

Welcome!
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome home, Anderlation!
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Welcome. Once you start playing TG servers its hard to play any other :)

Comment

Its a wonderful feeling finding home, isnt it :)

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

That's exactly how I felt when I realized TG was for real, and not just a couple of players spewing ivory tower BS.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X