Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi. I'm here to introduce myself and my friends whom you may have seen. I'm a member of a gaming community much smaller than your own the Over 30 Club which similarly caters to mature gamers. We started as a laid back group of Counter-Strike: Source fans and have recently branched out into other games (TF2 and COD4). Several of us have been playing on your ProfessionalCS server of late and have very much enjoyed it.

If you notice us we wear the [otc] tag give us a howdy-hey! You lot maintain a great community and I very much enjoy the unique environment of your PCS server thanks for all the fun rounds!

Re: Introduction

Welcome to the fray Jambe! Glad you guys are enjoying our PCS server, make sure to look around at our other servers and games we host (TF2, COD4, ArmA, BF2&2142 amongst others). Hope you guys continue to have fun here at TG! Look forward to seeing you out there!

Comment

Glad to have ya man!
      | | |

Comment

Glad to see you aboard...definitely check out our COD 4 servers...we run two...one in Hard core and one in regular mode. TG is definitely the best place on the net for mature gaming.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Welcome aboard! Since we are a community of gamers we are always thrilled to see groups enjoying the TG servers. Definitely check out the other servers we host as well. There are a ton of them and plenty of TG love to spread around.
          Retired 6th DB

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X