No announcement yet.

Metro DC TG'ers?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro DC TG'ers?

Hey all,

I just recently found out Damonte and Bleedingknee were in the Washington, DC area, and I wanted to see if anyone else here was. If there's enough of us, maybe we could organize a happy hour or something, or even a LAN? Lemme know!
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: Metro DC TG'ers?

Kormendi, TheBigC (I think) and myself are in the area, towards Baltimore.
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Dunno about a LAN, but Damonte and I get together for beer quite regularly over at Sweetwater Tavern in Sterling. PM if you're up for it.

We have a house in Annandale but alas we are renting it out while we are overseas. However I get back sporadically so if you guys do get together I'll give you a shout the next time I am back. I will also be back for several weeks this summer in between assignments.

I've only been to DC once, and got to NRA headquarters just as they were ending an open house, so I got a personal tour of their museum and firing range. Might be a good outing for those of you who are local.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

I live right off I-66 and 495, but am currently in Pittsburgh for school. Over the summer, though, I'm home.
            I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

I checked the interactive google map for locals, but didn't really see anyone I knew.
              I am in Alexandria near the Wilson Bridge, and work over in Centerville/Clifton area.
              Anybody here a Project Reality Mod player?

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed