Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space marine on website?

This is rather pointless, but im curious

When i look at this site, behind the tactical gamer text and its dogtags logo, i see a black and white image of a space marine for warhammer 40K. im curious as to if im hallucinating, or if there a purpose to it...?

Re: space marine on website?

Is there NOT a purpose to it?
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

It may look kinda like a space Marine from Warhammer, but it's not... It's actually a photo of Senator John Kerry conducting special operations in Cambodia.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Sound The Alarm!!!

Ssaannndddbooooxxxx Eeeesssscccappppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

This is a gaming website. You get space marines in many games including Natural Selection, one of the games heavily played here. Does that sound like a good reason?
          Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            Sound The Alarm!!!

Ssaannndddbooooxxxx Eeeesssscccappppeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
            LOL !!!

Comment

I honestly didnt know. I know a custom skin is on NSarmslab for heavy armor being space marine...

but the GW space marine is a rather specific image, and i searched for anythign and foudn no inclination of there beign a warhammer 40K populace on this forum.

Anywhere new to discuss warhammer (especially wihtout pesky GW mods) would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by False Mind
                I honestly didnt know. I know a custom skin is on NSarmslab for heavy armor being space marine...

but the GW space marine is a rather specific image, and i searched for anythign and foudn no inclination of there beign a warhammer 40K populace on this forum.

Anywhere new to discuss warhammer (especially wihtout pesky GW mods) would be great!
                We've got a few WarHammer freaks here.... I think that Wolfie and Addict are both into that.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

'tis true. Samurai and Geisha both play as well. We played yesterday as a matter of fact! Before watching Donnie Darko, but that's a different thread...

Comment

Originally posted by False Mind
                    This is rather pointless, but im curious

When i look at this site, behind the tactical gamer text and its dogtags logo, i see a black and white image of a space marine for warhammer 40K. im curious as to if im hallucinating, or if there a purpose to it...?
                    IT DOES MAN! IM FREAKIN OUT!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X