No announcement yet.

Thanks for having a great BF2142 server!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for having a great BF2142 server!

Hey TG,

Just wanted to drop you folks a line and tell you all how much I have enjoyed your BF2142 server. I have been playing on it off and on for almost a year now and I always find each and every round entertaining.

When I join the TG squads you guys are always following orders and rolling in groups.
    Makes me smile when I am in with you, makes me frustrated when I am on the opposite side of your weapons.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Sorry about fighting while commanding, I won't do that again. All I ask is that you give me a little time to let me correct my behavior before you kick me. I think it was literally 10 seconds from the time that someone told me over voicechat and the admin kicked my ass.
    But I do appreciate the fine admin job.

Re: Thanks for having a great BF2142 server!

Welcome to TG!

You might want to check out our BF2142 forums and rules. It's a long read, but it's worth it :)
    The person warning you on VOIP might not have been the person that kicked you out. TG provides a variety of possibilities to contact admins.

Anyway, glad you signed up and have a nice stay!
    former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Thanks for the info I will read up on the rules.

Not really a big deal as I noticed it says CO's must lead in the text while the map is loading.
      Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Also, if I wanted to make a donation, where would I go or who would I talk to?
      Last edited by SkittleJunky; 01-25-2008, 10:11 AM. Reason: Had another question

You can become a supporting member by visiting here:

There are some added benefits to becoming a supporting member but regardless, welcome to the TG community!

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed