Frets On Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frets On Fire

I was on youtube just browsing and found a video of Frets on fire a Freeware knockoff version of guitar hero I tryed it out and have been hooked on it ever since if you dont have the cash for guitar hero or rock band try this out. It doesnt come with any good songs but I have a site that has hundreds of songs all for free check it out.

http://fretsonfire.wikidot.com/

I recommend downloading version 1.1.324 it works the best for me and thier are alot of good mods for it its also compatable with Ps2 360 and Wii guitar controllers.
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Frets On Fire

I recommend Real Guitar, Gibson's Train Heroes

Comment

I played the crap out FoF. It's highly addictive. But I got tired of playing it on my Fx keys. I'll probably check it out again once I pick it up for Wii and use the controller off that for FoF.
      | | |

Comment

I've hooked up my Wii Guitar Hero controller to play FoF. It's not the same. I've been spoiled by Guitar Hero. It's a much nicer looking engine and smoother. Plus, all the FoF songs seem to be slow for some reason. It's as if the animation isn't fluid enough.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I agree Guitar hero is much better in some ways but you cant beat FoF its FREE everyone loves free stuff.
          |TG| Plude220

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X