Just sayin HI !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sayin HI !

Just wanted to say Howdy to all in TG land, friend of mine supports here, so now im here, might see some of you out on the battlefield at some point so you can all point and laugh and say " HA HA HA look at the silly NOOB :icon_lol: ".....

Re: Just sayin HI !

Welcome aboard MrMojay! Make sure you take a big look around at all the stuff TG has to offer and I'm sure you'll find that theres nowhere else you'll ever need to go for your gaming needs. Hope to see you on the battlefield man!

Comment

Thanks ferris.

Im liking the forums here and have witnessed some great scrims etc while watchin my mate play bf2142.....lookin forward to learnin the basics.....and being revived ALOT.

But hey! "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Comment

Welcome MrMojay! It is about time you bought this game instead of just watching me play!

Had a blast on wednesday night when myself and MrMojay played side by side in my house ;) You gotta love ICS.

Comment

Welcome to TG! Stay awhile. Stay forever.
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Ahh yes jazy2 it was a fun night, I will put my bad gameplay down to the fact that I was drinking my beers way too fast and got drunk way too early, well thats my excuse anyway......:row__523:

We shall be doing it again soon I hope, ya cant beat having a SM physically sitting beside ya playing on the same Squad while playing online....it nearly made me weep tears of joy.....nearly!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X