!!!!!!!help!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!!!help!!!!!!!

Well Valentines is not far away and I would like to hear what you men and women have in mind. How can I make this an unforfetable night. What will ya'll be doing?
    Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Re: !!!!!!!help!!!!!!!

Due to work and me being 1.5 hours away. I am sending flowers and calling to tell her I love her. All I can do, but I know she'll appreciate it. I don't recommend this course if you are within a decent speaking distance =P

"REMEMBER! Pillage first THEN Burn!"

Comment

1. Send her roses to work (expensive).
      2. ...
      3. Nothing else matters, because she will be so happy that she was able to show all her co-workers how her bf/husband was willing to spend that kind of money on her.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

2. ...
        3. Nothing else matters, because she will be so happy that she was able to show all her co-workers how her bf/husband was willing to spend that kind of money on her.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

so i should do it twice?
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

I have nothing in ming. Never had any reason to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
              2. ...
              But she does not work do I send them to her school. Hmm not a bad Idea....
              Shadowolf expect the unexpected.

2007 Fall tornament Team Awesome Undefeated 8-0 and they were doubting us.:row__537:

Comment

Get creative. The more creative the better. I hatched an ingenious plan on a train ride to see my (now ex) fiance 3 years ago. The premise for this was that I was supposed to be in florida helping my parents move out of their house, but I left early and took a train to PA, keeping up the ruse that I was still in florida.

The main quad on her campus has a live webcam that you can access at any time through the school's website. So I went out there just after dark when the lights came on on the quad with a bunch of red kool-aid. It had been snowing the few days before, and it was cold as hell (nobody was around) so this worked out perfectly. I used the kool-aid to write a message in the snow saying "look outside". I rushed over to her house hoping the message wouldnt get ruined by some schmuck on the way (it didnt, thank god). I then taped a piece of string to the overhang with a note that said "I love you, call me back immediately" and a single red rose.

I stood around the corner and called her (she only had a house phone, so it worked out well). She answered, and I told her to check the webcam, she did and asked me what I was up to, to which I (trying very hard not to let on that I was outside in the freezing cold) responded "just follow the instructions". So she goes outside and gets the note and rose and starts crying, runs back inside and calls me (thank god for the vibrate setting on my cell phone). Still crying, she asked me how I was doing all this from florida and who I got to help me. I scurried over to her still open door, knelt down and opened the box that I had in my pocket (yeah, I'm a sap for proposing on V-day, sue me) and said "turn around".

I think you guys can guess what happened after that.

Comment

Will do something spur of the moment with my wife when our kids fall asleep. :)

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Allowing her to show off to her friends (other women) is the best thing you can do sub proposing. I showered my woman with gifts while she was in school and she basically felt like Queen for a day. It makes the other women feel bad and their men look bad - but your woman will eat it up.

Alternately, the best v-day I ever had was getting a few dozen roses and handing them out to various women I felt needed them throughout the day (at school). I made many women very happy, and some even cried.

That's what V-day is all about, giving a little Love to those who least expect it. After all, Cupid doesnt warn those he shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                      Hmmm...

Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
                        so i should do it twice?
                        aaaahhahahahhahaahahahhahaaaahaaaa!!!!!!!!! lol good one :) :) :)

Comment

"you must spread some rep around before you give it to trooper again"

+1 in spirit
                          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                          The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

My addition:
                            [media]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Piping_system_on_a_chemical_tanker.jpg/800px-Piping_system_on_a_chemical_tanker.jpg[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                              She dumped you apparently. What a b****.
                              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X