New Dodge Challenger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dodge Challenger

OMG! I've shunned Dodge for so long for personal reasons. In the past, I've known them to have subpar quality and lackluster designs. Driving them in the past has always felt completely uninspired and boring. Lately, though, they've finally pulled their heads out of their rears and started making some great designs. The Magnum and Charger come to mind. Now they're coming out with the new Dodge Challenger. I saw this in person at the Texas State Fair last year and it was unbelievable and unmatched in retro coolness. In my opinion, it even outmuscles, in looks and engine, the original Challenger. That's saying a lot. For the first time in my entire life, I am finding myself saying, "I want to buy a Dodge." I hope the rest of Detroit keeps up these positive trends. Fords came out with the Mustang, GM has the new Cadillac CTS and few nice new Pontiacs, and Dodge with their new stuff. I've always only liked Japanese and European cars for obvious reasons, but it's nice to find American alternatives I'm willing to support for the first time ever.

http://autoshow.autos.msn.com/autosh...mentid=6179956
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Re: New Dodge Challenger

I'm really loving the new Retro-Modern designs they are doing now. Even the newer designed Mustang from Ford has that retro-modern look.

Comment

That car resembles the GT Shelby in the movie I Am Legend quite a bit... Interesting.

I think I'll sit in it and check it out Sunday at the Chicago Auto Show. ;)
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/artic...umentid=483319

Well folks, here's an update on the car! The reviews are good. Too bad there's already more people who laid down deposits than there will be cars available, which tells me that the dealerships are going to do some serious price gouging like they did with the Prowler.
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X