Need help, Visual Basic Business or database apps examples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help, Visual Basic Business or database apps examples

i know this is totally off any kind of interesting topic but i need some urgent help, couple days till my next assignment is due in, and i REALLy need an example of a business application written in Visual Basic.

ANYBODY know if theres any good business apps in VB that i can use as examples, and any good links to articles on them..

HELP..

posting this in irr forums too

thanks

Re: Need help, Visual Basic Business or database apps examples

Originally posted by Basic1 View Post
    i know this is totally off any kind of interesting topic but i need some urgent help, couple days till my next assignment is due in, and i REALLy need an example of a business application written in Visual Basic.

ANYBODY know if theres any good business apps in VB that i can use as examples, and any good links to articles on them..

HELP..

posting this in irr forums too

thanks
    An example of a business app written in vb or vb.net? Do you need the source or just the name of an app?

Most VB apps are going to be in house type stuff with little too no public documentation.

I have hundreds of them that I have written but you aint going to find an article on them.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Maybe look through sourceforge and see if there is something in there that you can use?

http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_...ic+spreadsheet

I'm not really sure what you are looking for exactly... 'business application written in visual basic' is a pretty broad net to cast.

Comment

.net start kits and community projects

That link has various business and community applications written in .net. Some of those are in VB.net.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

yeah i need examples of just VB not VB.net.. because i then need to compare to object orientated, so two OOP prgrams wouldnt work. VB.net is out of the question.

i need any VB application tht is oriented around business use. or database use maybe.. and i need a couple screens and basic discriptions of it so i can say what its for and how its used briefly.

Comment

If I may ask, what is your assignment?

Comment

I'm curious as well. What's the objective of the assignment?
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

ok thanks anyways guys but this ones sorted thanks to disposable hero XP

Comment

visual basic that's a large theme , are you talking about .net 1,2,3
                  or vb 6 or vba.

In anycase it's againts most compagny laws to give away the code you made in their enterprise, you can get sued over that kind of stuff

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X