Hydraulic tank infooooo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydraulic tank infooooo

Hey guys, im in class right now, and i need to know info about hydraulic tanks.

im loooking allll over google but cant find any info on what a hydraulic tank is for or what is does.

can someone post here with that info please??? thank you!!
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Re: Hydraulic tank infooooo

Originally posted by pooner
    No noob ur bad get out of here NUBSTER. OWNED YA SEE?! Your bad at css and you are BAD. NUB

Get outa here sniper bob...
    "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

Try starting here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulics
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by pooner
        No noob ur bad get out of here NUBSTER. OWNED YA SEE?! Your bad at css and you are BAD. NUB

This has to be one of the poorest first posts ever.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
          ahh thank you so much cingular

Comment

I'm wondering whether you mean a tank that holds fluid or a tank that rumbles across the landscape, with a big gun on top, powered by hydraulics.
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

the kind that holds hydraulic fluid is simply that...a vessell containing a type of hydraulic oil..we use DEXIII
              a hydraulic system is powered by a pump, often at high pressures, our systems run typically at 3000psi or more, to circulate fluid thru a series of valves to operate machinery or make things spin or turn or any number of things..we call them hydraulic resevoirs.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X