Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 20 Worst Foods in America (and the world I'd imagine)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 20 Worst Foods in America (and the world I'd imagine)

http://www.menshealth.com/20worst/

Click the type on the left (dinner,appetizer, etc) for details.

#1 - Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing

2,900 calories
    182 g fat 240 g carbs

Even if you split this "starter" with three friends, you'll have downed a dinner's worth of calories before your entree arrives. Follow this up with a steak, sides, and a dessert and you could easily break the 3,500 calorie barrier.

Re: The 20 Worst Foods in America (and the world I'd imagine)

Man that looks good. I thought Canadians had it good with Poutine but that looks better.

Comment

W6, but they taste soooo good with a Bass Ale...
      "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

This needs to be the 20 Worst FOR YOU Foods. Cause most of those are damn good to eat. If they wanna make a 20 Worst Foods, they need to top the list with haggis and brussels sprouts.

Comment

The canonical "worst food" page:

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives...ont_eat_it.php
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Haggis is pretty good, if you have had it done right.
            "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
              Haggis is pretty good, if you have had it done right.
              By definition of the concept of haggis (and black sausage), it is not, nor will it ever be good.
              ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
              No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

omg..i googled haggis..

wtf would anyone, ever, think that up..? i would rather starve..of course i would probably last most of a year, but maybe that is a good thing..

Comment

Originally posted by birdie_in_Texas View Post
                  omg..i googled haggis..

wtf would anyone, ever, think that up..? i would rather starve..of course i would probably last most of a year, but maybe that is a good thing..
                  Oh, like you've never had tripas tacos at the local taqueria?
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                    This needs to be the 20 Worst FOR YOU Foods. Cause most of those are damn good to eat. If they wanna make a 20 Worst Foods, they need to top the list with haggis and brussels sprouts.
                    Yeah I thought the thread was about terrible-tasting foods. My assumption is incorrect judging by the look of those fries.

Comment

Jessssusss

WE'RE DOOMED.
                      Skud

Comment

That sneeze blog just made my mother run out of the room in fear (it was the corn that got her)

---

Comment

Originally posted by Steel_Penguin View Post
                          That sneeze blog just made my mother run out of the room in fear (it was the corn that got her)
                          Yes, the sneeze blog is pretty darn funny. Highly recomended.
                          Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                          - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                          - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                          - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                          - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                          - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                          - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

That pot pie, i had one of those for dinner today, my mother gave herself a second degree burn on her fingers because some gravy got on her hand.
                            |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Mmmm potted meat product.
                              "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                              -- Red Forman

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X