Programmer needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programmer needed

Hey everyone, i need a program built for my office and i don't know crap about programming.

I need someone who is good and reliable, and willing to earn some quick cash. Its an easy job but thats all i can say for now, if your interested send me a pm and i'll get back to you asap about the details.
    Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Re: Programmer needed

If you don't know crap about programming, how do you dare say it's an easy job?
    USAR

Comment

Been there, done that. Not doing it again.

Comment

Because i've gotten an estimate from someone who doesnt have time
        Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

One of my cousins is a computer software programmer for a company called Simon Industries but Im not sure if he will be willing to do it since he's a busy man but...... its always good to ask. Ill will do my best to beg him and ill get back to you to see if he says yes or no.

Comment

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/S/SMOP.html
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
              +1, whenever someone tells me they don't know anything about programming, but it should be really simple... I run.

You also seem to be a little tight lipped about the requirements... another big red flag.

You might get someone to bite by describing the problem and desired solution. Think of it as a public RFP...

good luck

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X